Monday, June 25, 2012

A day in the life that I want...

Today I took a planned day off of work. I purchased a massage through groupon almost a year ago and was able to schedule it for today.  I woke up at 6:30am instead of 5:30am and had my coffee and devotion time. Then I woke baby girl up and get her ready for school.  It is only a 10 minute drive so I was home by 8:30am and was able to participate in my first Thirty-One Director's Call. It is during the work week for me so it was amazing to be able to be a part of it rather than hearing it later (since it is recorded).  Then I sorted out two show orders to deliver, did a little laundry, then set off for my massage. 
Can I tell you about this massage?  It was at Touch of Tranquility in Murfreesboro. The therapist, Angie Cruz, is delightful! Her space is decorated in soothing Blues, crisp whites and lacquered blacks. The lighting was dim and there was a mini waterfall along with relaxing music.  The headrest had peppermint essential oil to help prevent getting a stuffed up nose. The table was warm and had a faux fur blanket. The massage was lovely. I felt like I had been transported to the shore, you know the feeling when you are laying in the shore and the tide pulls on you and then releases you? That is what if felt like!  Ahhhh-mazing! When it was finished she met me at the door with more water and we sat down and chatted for a few minutes.  I did not feel rushed.  I felt relaxed and quite frankly, appreciated as a customer! After trying out multiple massage therapists through Groupon...I think I finally found The One. I highly, highly, highly recommend that you call her!  (615) 578-3367.

After my Thirty-One deliveries I picked up my girl...at a decent hour rather than her being the last one in after care. 
I absolutley feel, well...accomplished, relaxed, and rested. Amazing what a good massage and working at what you truly love will do for you physically and mentally!

No comments:

Post a Comment